Experience : 2-5 years
- Job Roles:
We are looking for an experienced Python developer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, working directly with the business stakeholders to write and prioritize user stories, and scripting integrations with existing internal and external applications.
You should possess in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping, and experience with server-side logic. Plus you are able to design highly responsive web-applications that perfectly meet the needs of the client.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Python developer, including hands-on experience with AWS tools and frameworks Expert knowledge of Python and related frameworks including Django and Flask.
- A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
- Candidate must be willing to complete a basic Python coding exercise as part of the interview process.
- Prefer experience with Test-First / Test-Driven-Development.
- Prefer experience with branching and merging on Git-based or other source control tools.